Ma vie n’est pas derrière moi

ni avant

ni maintenant

Elle est dedans

Jacques Prévert

14 August 2007

Memories

The rain...the sound of rain! Pure magic and dreams come true. I've never experienced a more fantastic moment that the one of hearing the rain. Every single drop pouring on the leaves, nourishing the earth and filling it with energy. Incredible amounts of energy falling upon us! And hearing the vibration of the nature under a fall of cold water... Water in the sky, water on earth, water on leaves, droplets like diamonds sticked on lilies...Droplets on my body, coming from my hair and falling on my cheeks, on my fingertips and on my breast... My clothes sticked to my body...my mind running far away... Thinking, searching, finding something or someone...Searching the rain and never finding it, although it's all around me it's never in me...never in my soul! I wonder if i'll ever get there ?! Let it rain on my kingdom, let it rain on my body, let it rain on my heart...

22nd of december 2004


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

et j'avais raté ce post, et ce texte là ??
merveilleux tes mots. ils expriment juste ce que j'aime de la pluie et que je n'ai plus le temps d'écrire...
bisous
lou