Ma vie n’est pas derrière moi

ni avant

ni maintenant

Elle est dedans

Jacques Prévert

11 July 2007

7 things


I have to answer Sma’s invitation and write 7 things about me...

  1. I love my red lipstick
  2. There is no better scent than White Musk
  3. My biggest goal right now is to buy an appartment in Montmartre, Paris
  4. I find that photography is the best way for me to express my creativity
  5. Don’t know what I would do without : books, Adobe Photoshop, coffee, Merlot wine
  6. I sometimes get competitive when it comes to my boyfriend or my best friend
  7. I could live only with olives and cheese

That wasn’t as easy as I thought… and still I’m not satisfied (there goes the perfectionist) but the rest you will have to find out by reading me…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vas-tu venir vivre à Paris ?

Alexandra Popescu said...

J'espere bien, mais pour l'instant je ne sais rien... J'ai encore 2 annees pour finir mes etudes ici, et puis j'ai l'intention de faire un masterat en France, je ne sais pas ou exactement, je cherche encore...

Anonymous said...

Je te souhaite de réaliser tes rêves :)
Et un jour peut être RDV à Paris !!!